Saturday, September 11, 2010

Radiant!

Last night I had the privilege to attend my good friend Marian Jordan's book release party to celebrate her fourth book being released! Marian is the founder of Redeemed Girl Ministries and has a heart for The Lord and seeing girls redeemed! I am so proud of Marian and have loved watching The Lord grow her ministry for His glory! I lived with her during the first years of the ministry & the "writing process" of two of her books! Every girl should read them. Trust me y'all it is like she is sitting on the couch with you telling you her story! It is a beautiful picture of how The Lord uses redemption for His glory! Marian, I am so proud of you and can not wait to see how The Lord uses this book to minister and impact girls around the country and even the world!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How neat for you and your friend!! I am sure that the Lord is going to and IS using her in a mighty way!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista