Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Nanny Diaries...

These past few weeks I have been helping my friend Kenzie out with her precious kiddos while she has been on bed rest. Deacon and Faith Claire have captured my heart, I am crazy about them, & am going to miss them so much when the gig is up on Friday! No day has been the same and let me tell y'all I have a new found respect for you stay at home Mom's....hardest job out there! Here are some pictures of some of the super fun adventures we have been on these past few weeks...

Of course I took them golfing...well, putt putt that is!

It was a little hot this day but we had so much fun!

Deacon after his hole in one!

Weekly trips to Chick-fil-a!

This girl LOVES her Chick-fil-a Ice dream....

Deacon after his....

Diggin' in my purse....such a girly girl!

Playing at the mall playground!

Exhausted after a fun day!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are such an awesome and sweet friend! What a big help that must have been!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista