Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Years....my how time flies!

A few weeks ago I attended my ten year reunion! It really does seem like just yesterday I was walking the halls of my alma matter! I did. I loved where I went to school. We were and still are considered one of if not the strongest High School Football programs in Texas. Have you seen the movies Friday Night Lights or Varsity Blues? Yup, that is so my school! It was so great to get together with old friends and catch up with them! My camera battery died so these are the only pictures I have! Hope y'all all had a great Labor Day weekend!

Kristin, Jaimie, me, & Kristel. Best Friends then & Best Friends now!

Me, Meggie, & Kristel!

I hate the angle of this picture...Kristin's little boy Keaton took it! :) In the gym where we spent a lot of time!

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

I had so much fun!! Can't wait to get together with you again!! LOVE YOU!!

Kelli said...

Did you go to Katy High School??

Joy said...

Yup I sure did Kelli!!!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista