Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Currently Reading....

Steven Furtick's new book Sun Stand Still. I'm just getting into it but am so excited to dig into this book! It about having audacious faith and praying Sun Stand Still prayers like Joshua did! I could not be reading this book or listening to his podcasts on the book at a more perfect season of my life right now.

When I think of audacious faith several people from the Bible come to mind. . People like Noah. He had faith to build a boat. Why? Because God told him to. Esther. Oh sweet Esther. She had faith to approach the King with boldness, Peter, well he walked on water. I also think of Joshua....how he marched around the walls of Jericho. Blew the horn. And the walls came a tumblin' down.

I realize to do this some of my dreams may have to die in order for Him to reveal His dreams to me. My question to myself is why wouldn't I want to see my sweet Jesus' dreams fulfilled for my life. I'm sure they are so much greater and bigger than the ones I could ever dream up for myself. Why? Because He knows and wants what's best & loves me more than I could ever comprehend. I'm sure I'll be sharing a lot while reading this book and listening to the sermons. I'm so excited & super expectant of how The Lord is going to change my heart during these next few weeks. That was confirmed today through an email from a sweet friend. She invited me to be in a prayer group with some of the most Godly, wise, & unbelievable women I know. I'm serious y'all...these women are doing HUGE things to impact the Kingdom & the lives of women and girls! I am so humbled and excited to be able to join in prayer with them on the first Monday of every month. To pray sun stand still prayers for ourselves & our nation. That a great awakening would occur. I know that I am going to learn and grow so much through spending some sweet time with these Godly women the first Monday of each month. So I challenge you...what sun stand still prayer do you need to pray today? Don't be afraid to pray it. Approach the throne with boldness, confidence & I know you'll be amazed by what God will do as you see audacious faith rise up in you.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista