Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010 Ryder Cup...


I'm sure you can tell from my blog that it's no secret--I love the sport of golf. Growing up in Scotland & your Dad owning one of the most popular hotels in St. Andrews, Scotland where the sport began it's hard not to. The sport has always been apart of my life but after attending the 2010 British Open & having the privilege to meet and visit with some of the sports best players & people in the industry it has caused my love to grow. You may not understand but now I feel apart of it's world & love the people in it. I do. I love the game. This week is the 2010 Ryder Cup in Wales an event like no other in golf. I know that the defending champions team USA are HUGE underdogs but I think that's what will make it so exciting!

Team USA!

Team Europe

Had to put in a picture of Dustin...can you say school girl crush--I met him in St. Andrews during The Open! :)


1 comment:

Heather said...

We're watching right now! Love golf and the Ryder Cup. So competitive, it seems sometimes they're playing more for pride than anything else! How cool you grew up in Scotland, so neat!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista