Sunday, May 16, 2010

They get it...

On Sunday mornings a lot of people who pass by my room think that what I do is babysitting for two hours. I beg to differ and would debate it with anyone. I have the privilege every Sunday to tell Preschoolers about my sweet Jesus & lead them in praise and worship. GiGL (growing in God's love) is what I do. It's what I'm passionate about. It's what I love. Sharing God's love with the precious little ones who come through my doors each week. Today The Lord gave me several sweet reminders of how they get it. Of how He works in their little hearts. Of how they are experiencing His love at such a young age.

It came in the form of a little girl who hugged my neck and whispered..."I'm going to shine my light at my cheerleading practice today." You see....that's what we've been teaching them these last couple of weeks. That they can shine their lights. Even at a young age.

It also came through Kindergartner telling me she didn't want to go to JUMP in three weeks.

The last way The Lord used one of them was through a little boy in my backseat. I had the Passion Awakening CD playing and when Crowders' song He loves us came on sweet Kason was belting the chorus at the top of his lungs. It didn't stop there. He continued to sing Our God is greater by Tomlin too. You could see it all over his face. He was praising

1 comment:

Blair said...

Joy! I love that you take furthering the Kingdom seriously;) I hope you are doing great!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista