Saturday, May 15, 2010

My thoughts today....


Living a life that is above reproach is the only way to live...
Looking back in my journal it's funny how my prayers for someone else have been answered...
People are mean & hurtful.... love them anyway...
There is freedom in forgiveness...
Your friends are most likely always going to be right...
Settling is not an option...
Showing Christ's love is worth it all....
It's better to have loved than to not have loved at all...
Falling out of love is the hardest thing I've had to do...
Healing really is in Your hands....

Romans 8:37
"Now in all things we know that we are more than conquerers through Him who loves us."

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista