Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kids Crazy Christmas Show!

Kids Crazy Christmas Show has come and gone! We participated in the pre-show and were the GiGL Band...kind of looked like the doodle bops. I literally had a little girl come up to me after one of the shows and tell me she watches me on TV every day! Ha! I had so much fun spending time, hanging out, & loving on the students in the pictures below! They were amazing and so much fun to be with! The Lord also taught me some tough lessons about myself during the show that I am working on and changing. I am so blessed to get to do what I do every day....what a fun way to get to tell people about the birth of our precious Savior. I have heard so many fun stories about how The Lord has used KCCS this season in the lives of the people who came. I am so humbled that He gives me the opportunity to get to show others His love with the gifts He has blessed me with on a daily basis.






No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista