Thursday, December 31, 2009

His best in 2010....

Well, today is the last day of 2009. Wow. It's crazy how quickly a year can pass you by. I'm finding as I get older the years seem to slip by faster and faster. This year was filled with sweet memories that I will cherish forever, and hard times too that only molded and shaped me more into the woman Christ wants me to be. Refinement is hard but is something I will always be thankful for. I am very excited about 2010 and the things that will be waiting for me this year. Who knows what The Lord has in store but isn't that what makes it exciting? And better yet to know & trust that He has His best waiting for us in 2010. Not what I think is best, not His second best, but His VERY best. I was reminded of this sweet promise this morning during my quiet time. That His best may not look like my best but it is going to be something even better. Something that will blow my mind and I will be oh so thankful for. As I sat before Him this morning I was reminded that He has never failed me yet & sometimes it takes letting go of what I think is best to only wait on His very best. 2009 will be a year that I hold very close to my heart for I feel as though I've learnt and grown the most this year. However, as I leave 2009 behind I simply can't wait for The Lord to unfold what His best is for me in 2010.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista