Monday, December 28, 2009

His Sweet Grace...

Yesterday I got to attend the 11:11 service at our Woodway campus because there was no GiGL. Let me just share with you how blessed I was through the time of prayer and praise we had. You know my sweet Jesus must have just known that was so needed in my life. Being in ministry I don't get to attend a service that often and yesterday was just what I had needed. You see I've really been wrestling with The Lord lately and we all know that can be really, really tiring. I don't think I realized just how tired I was until I sat down in our worship center yesterday & came to the conclusion that I am utterly exhausted. Don't get me wrong I have been spending time with Him, praying, seeking His face I have just been frustrated with where He has me right now in life. Why? because it's not where I want to be...I'm just being real. There is that sentence again...where "I" want to be. I'm going to be completely honest the month of December has been a tough one for me.

Yesterday as I started to pray & get still He reminded me of something I so desperately needed. The sweet promise that He gives us. He doesn't promise us a life that is free of hurt, pain, sickness, or anything else but He does promise to give us His grace to walk us through those times. His sweet grace. Isn't that what keeps us running back into His arms, what keeps us leaning on Him, what leads us back to the cross every single time. What a sweet promise...His grace is sufficient to meet all of our needs. Not some of them... but all of them. And that precious promise alone is enough for me to rest in and get me through the day.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a reality check for myself also! Thanks for this! Time to set new goals for 2010!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista