Monday, November 2, 2009

Use Me...

If you pray these words I promise you He will use you & most likely in ways you could never imagine or think. I learned this sweet lesson yesterday as I was reading through my journal from the past year. Little did I know a prayer I had been praying had been answered. In a way I never would have expected or anticipated.

This got me thinking....am I willing to let Jesus use me no matter what that looks like? To be His hands & feet even if it is for someone else's benefit? I'm going to be honest my answer is yes but sometimes it is so hard to grasp. To grasp that maybe Him using me may not always be for my benefit & might even hurt a little bit. But you know what...that should be OK because it's making me more like Him. It's causing me to be selfless & to show unconditional love to others. It's causing me to show the people in my life Him. The one thing I so desperetly desire to do.

So today I challenge you to let Him use you. No matter what that looks like. Let Him out of the box you have so tightly put Him in & let Him blow your mind with how He can do that! Let Him use you to minsiter & love on the people He has placed in your life today & in ways that you never expected! Let Him use you to be the hands & feet of Jesus to the precious people He places in your life....and along the journey make sure you remember to thank Him for those sweet people...

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista