Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Reflection....

Last night at Plugged In Michael Head spoke to the Junior High Students about their reflection. I just happened to be there and The Lord totally spoke to my heart through this message. I'm going to be real...I found myself in the back of the room fighting back the tears. The conversation went something like this...."Are you serious Lord? This is a service for Junior High kids." Little did I know He had something in store for me. 

Reflection. 

What does my reflection show? When people see me do they see Christ or do they see Joy? Do I live my life for me and to make my name known or for Christ & His name? My heart is the later of the statement but everyday I find myself falling so short. 

I do. My hearts desire is to make Christ known. To be a reflection of His love. For Him to be a reflection in my face. To be just like Moses when he came down from that mountain. That when people see me they see the love of my precious Savior. That His love would radiate from me & be contagious. That it wouldn't be circumstantial but would be rooted deep in His love & what He's done for me. 

My prayer is that no matter what my reflection would show Christ and His love. Honestly, that's me. That is my heart's desire. That I would live it, reflect it, and show  it to the precious people that He places in my path on a daily basis.

What does your reflection say about you today?

1 comment:

Blair said...

Well said, as usual;) See you soon, Joy!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista