Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Precious Moment....

Here are some more pictures from Drew and Lindsey's wedding. Her Uncle is a professional photographer and is so good that he has even made the cover of Sports Illustrated! These are some precious pictures because right before Lindsey walked down the isle each Bridesmaid prayed for her and Drew. It was seriously one of the sweet experiences I have ever particiapted it. You could just feel the Holy Spirit's sweet presence in the room...it is a moment that will forever be printed on my heart & I just wanted to share this precious moment with you.






























No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista