Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Wedding!

This weekend I had the opportunity to stand up for two very dear friends of mine. I have been in my fair share of weddings but this one was different. I really can't explain it but it was. It was so fun to experience a weekend with some of my closest friends. Drew & Lindsey's story is a true testimony of The Lord's faithfulness in our lives and I simply can not wait to see how He uses it to bless and minister to others. The rehearsal dinner was just as sweet as the wedding. One by one Drew & Lindsey's friends got up and shared about how special they are and how much they meant to each one of them. Let me tell you that room was full of one word....love. You could just feel it. It was such a precious time with dear friends that I will never forget.

One word described Lindsey on Saturday and that was stunning! She was an absolutely breathtaking bride! The wedding was officiated by Dr. Young and was so sweet. He did an amazing job....sometimes I am quick to forget just how gifted he is.

Mr. & Mrs. Drew Daniels!

Our old small group.
Tradition.

Bridesmaids

Sweet Friends.....









1 comment:

Blair said...

Okay, I just have to say...Happy Birthday! Because,let's be honest, blog comments are the best;)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista