Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glee!

My new obsession right now on my tvo is the TV show Glee. It has nothing to do with the plot line or anything else but the phenomenal talent this cast possesses. It's an hour long show that comes on Fox on Wednesday nights & is like no other show on television. The cast of characters normally sings at least three songs and they are so talented! The songs that the glee club sings are not your normal "choir songs" they are popular songs from today's culture. The writers on this show are creative geniuses in my opinion. They are doing things that no one else on TV is doing or has ever attempted to do. For example the high school football team busted out into Beyonce's Single Ladies in the middle of a football game! Watching this show brings back sweet memories from my glory days in show choir....only the songs we sang were not that cool!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I'm obsessed with this show! You would rock on Glee, Joy - maybe you could audition??? You're a double threat - you can sing AND dance! Just sayin...

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista