Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Favorite Blog!

Thanks to my sweet friend Kimy I have a new favorite blog! You should check it out here at www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com Katie is a girl from Tennessee who spends half of her time in Uganda where she started Amazima Ministries. Through this ministry she is running an oprphanage for some of the precious kids who live in this nation. It is her heart to show Christ and His love to the people of Uganda....did I mention she is only 20 years old? (I think)

Take a few minutes and read her blog. It will humble you, inspire you, challenge you and so, so much more!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista