Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun!

On Thursday night my sweet friends Lauren & Kate hosted a girls night at their apartment! We ate White Chili, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Watched Ghost of Girlfriend's past, & painted pumpkins! It was a great time to celebrate fall! Here are some pictures from the night...as you can see my painting skills are not that great....it was still a lot of fun though! :)

My pumpkin with polka dots on it!


Check out my Concentration y'all!

Painting Away....

My name turned out prettier than my pumpkin.....









No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista