Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Katie Warren's CD Release!

I have some very exciting news to share! My sweet friend Katie has been working on her CD for the past year and it is debuting on November 1st! If you are in the area come on out to Second Baptist Houston C gym at 6:00pm.

If you need a worship leader or performer you should contact her! She is an amazing girl with a heart for The Lord. You can tell just by talking to her or watching her worship Him!

When Katie and I first met we instantly clicked it just seemed like everything we talked about we had something in common. A bond was formed & instantly we knew we would be life long friends. I am so proud of her and can't wait to see how The Lord uses the gifts He has given her as she starts this new exciting journey!

Check out her website here www.katiewarrenmusic.com.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista