Monday, September 21, 2009

love

This past week I have been learning all about Christ's love...I can't seem to get away from it. Dr. Young preached about it, the topic in my Bible Study was on it, we even touched on it in small group on Tuesday night.

Christ's love.

I sometimes find it difficult for me to wrap my mind around His love. To grasp it. To rest in it. To accept it. That everyday I fall so short and yet the one thing that still remains faithful and true is His love. That fact alone should make it easy. His love is constant, never changing, never failing.


Thank you Jesus for your love.

My prayer this past week has been that I would rest in His love & to fully know it. So return I can show His love to others. I do. I want people to ask what is different about me. To be a girl that people want to be around because I radiate Christ's love. To love with a love that is contagious and overflowing. To brighten & bless someones day with His love.

Who are you showing Christ's love to today?

"And I pray that you, being rooted & established in love, may have the power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide & long & deep is the love of Christ." Ephesians 3:17-18

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista