Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Riot is Happening Y'all!

Tonight the Student ministry at the West Campus is putting on an event called Fall Riot! I am super excited about tonight and seeing it all come together. Fall Riot is an community wide event that brings in local football players, cheerleaders, a dance crew and more! It has been so neat to watch the students that serve with me on the GiGL Team get passionate about inviting their friends who are lost to come tonight! I can't wait to see what The Lord does through our talented Student Ministry and the kids who come! If you have a chance please lift up a prayer for this event...the staff working it & every single student who is going to attend!


No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista