Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Under God's Big Top is Coming Soon!!

In two weeks we are starting a new theme in GiGL called Under God's Big Top! Our team is right in the thick of planning out this theme and I am super excited! I think the kids will LOVE it and it will be so fun to tell them about Jesus' love through this circus theme! More pictures to follow once we kick off on September 13th...I just wanted to give y'all a "sneak peek". My room is going to look something like these pictures below!!!





1 comment:

Blair said...

That looks so cute, Joy! I also loved the post below. Looks like you had a great summer. Can't wait to see you when I get home;)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista