Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Reflections...

School started back yesterday which means to me summer 09' has officially come to a close. *sigh* Working at a church your summers fly by pretty fast going from camp to camp and doing three weeks of VBS! It is so much fun and has become my favorite season of this job! God did some big things this summer in my life and in the lives of many people around me. It was so neat to watch Him move in the lives of students at Beach Retreat & Next Level Camp and to have the blessing to start planting seeds in the lives of preschoolers during Vacation Bible School. To top it off I got to have a little R&R when I took a much needed vacation to Kennebunkport, Maine over the Forth of July! I hope you all had as an eventful summer as I did....until next year!!

Beautiful Maine...
Boston....

Next Level Camp.....

Vacation Bible School....

Beach Retreat 09'....







No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista