Thursday, August 20, 2009

Next Level Camp 09'....

Last week we took our fifth and six graders to Next Level Camp! It was my first time to go and I have to admit it was harder than I thought but so much fun! I had a cabin full of 17 sweet girls going into the 6th grade! It was so neat to watch God show up and do huge things in the lives of these kids! It was such a great way to end the summer with the Team Kid Staff and some of my closest friends! Here are some pictures from the week!!

Worship
Next Level Camp Friends!

Ultimate Frisbee

Ain't no party like the Holy Ghost party...super fun glow stick party to close out the week!

Morning Chapel..

Car Ride up there...


































No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista