Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation Bible School is Happening Y'all!!!

Three exciting weeks of Vacation Bible School begins Monday at the Woodway Campus at 9:00! I am so excited about the adventure the Team Kid staff is about to start! I simply can't wait to see what God is going to do in and through us to reach the precious kids that will pass through the doors of three of our campuses. Not signed up yet....you still can! Here are the dates and times for all of the campuses.....you won't want to miss out on all of the fun!

  • Woodway: July 13-17th: 9:00-12:00
  • West: July 20th-24th: 9:00-12:00
  • North: July 27th-31st: 9:00-12:00

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista