Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend...

I spent this past week in Boston and Maine for a little rest and relaxation! It was such a great trip to a part of the country I have never explored before! Let me just tell y'all....they are two of the neatest cities I have ever stepped foot in. The history of Boston was incredible and Kennebunkport....well, you just have to see it to believe it! It is the most beautiful/magical place ever! Here are some pictures from the trip...hope you enjoy them!!

Fun streets of Boston...
Where everyone knows your name....Cheers!

Duck tour around Boston...quack, quack!

Sunset on our last night....

Shopping on the streets on Kennebunkport....

Beautiful & breathtaking









No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista