Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute Little Story...

I know I talk a lot about how much I love my job. This sweet story is just one of the many reasons why I cherish what I do.....

This morning after Jhigh Bible study a Mom of one of my sweet preschoolers came up to me and asked if her daughter Taylor had told me about the conversation at the dinner table the other night. I told her that she hadn't so Mrs. Chapman proceeded to tell me that her four year old son has gotten his first crush.....and it's on me. She said out of the blue he looked up and said.... "Mom, I think Miss Joy is so beautiful & she's going to be my girlfriend one day." Is that not just precious? I just couldn't resist sharing...it certianly brightened my day!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista