Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things I Love...



So I have been racking my brain to come up with something amazing and great to blog about but keep coming up with nothing. I'll start what I think is going to be great post then come to a dead end. I just can't seem to get my thoughts on paper or the computer and that is driving me crazy because I love to write! Blogging has almost become therapeutic for me....I love sharing my thoughts and heart with the people who read my blog. Some of you may think that's weird and I guess it is a little bit but I truly do love it. Since I'm having "writers block" I wanted to make this blog simple and fun....to share with y'all some things that I love and cherish most in life...here we go....

*My Sweet Jesus*
Over these past six months I have truly come to understand the statement "He's all you need."
I feel like I have fallen in love with Him all over again and wouldn't trade that for anything in this world.
*My precious friends*
I'm sure you can tell by my blog that I love my precious friends. They are such blessings to me and my life!
*Monday Night Small Group*
What a blessing this group has been! We've been meeting for over two years now and have grown so close over time! I look forward to and cherish my time in the word each Monday night with these sweet girls!
*The Simple Things*
This lesson I have learned these past few weeks....I LOVE the simple things. Sitting out by the pool with the people you care about the most, a card from a friend, or a hug from a preschooler.... I am learning the simple things mean the most to me.
*My GiGL Team*
I have the greatest team. Period. I am crazy about them.
*My Job*
See above...I get to love on JHigh students & preschoolers while working along side an amazing staff!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista