Friday, May 22, 2009

A Sweet Reminder....

I am watching my friends kids for them while they are out of town for a wedding this weekend & The Lord used them to sweetly remind me that kids are NEVER too young to start being taught about worship.

As we loaded up into my car this morning the next song on the CD was The Dessert Song.The moment they heard it they both shouted out-Mommy has this song! I thought they just recognized but then from the backseat I started to hear the sweetest thing....a 2 & 4 year old singing every word to the worship song.A worship song we sing in "Big Church!"

This was such a precious reminder to me that they are never too young to start worshiping our sweet Jesus!

I am so thankful for that sweet reminder this morning!

1 comment:

Jennifer Mills said...

Awe, that brought tears to my eyes! So sweet! At least I might be doing SOMETHING right! ;)
Thanks again for taking care of my babies while we were gone! It's so nice knowing they were being taken well care of & loved on while we were gone for a few days!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista