Sunday, May 24, 2009

By The Grace of God I am What I Am...

Just wanted to share something I read this morning during my quiet time....

"There is only one relationship that matters, and that is your personal relationship to a personal Redeemer and Lord. Let everything else go, but maintain that at all costs, and God will fulfill His purpose through your life. One individual life may be of priceless value to God's purposes and yours may be that life."
Oswald Chambers: My Utmost for His Highest

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Blair said...

Oh, Oswald...he is so great. He can say in a sentence what would take me a three page paper. ;) What a great reminder.

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista