Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kennebunkport, Maine...

I am super excited about my summer vacation to Kennebunkport, Maine over July 4th! My sweet friend Amanda is the personal assistant to Barbra Bush so I am going to spend some sweet time with her over that weekend since we don't have GiGL!


Since Boston is so close by and I have never been there I am going to stay a night there too! I've always wanted to visit but just never had a reason! I simply can't wait for my summer vacation on the East Coast...it will be a great week of R&R before three weeks of Vacation Bible School starts!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista