Monday, May 11, 2009

Houston Rockets Game...

Yesterday I got to attend the Houston Rockets play-off game against the LA Lakers. I will be the first to admit that I don't really follow the Rockets that much throughout the season but after yesterday's game I am now a "real" fan and kind of obsessed!

I LOVE that they are the underdog in this play-off series and that yesterday with the Rockets two "star players" out they beat the Lakers! If you watched the game you witnessed heart, determination, and team work at it's finest.....I could now be President of the Shane Battier fan club!

Pictures will be posted once I get them from my friend Kim....and know knows.....Houston just might regain it's title as Clutch City again!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista