Monday, May 11, 2009

Now and Then..

Last night when I got home I watched the movie Now and Then. It is an older movie that came out when I was in High school. The movie is about four friends and the journey the path they traveled during the duration of their sweet friendship....that no matter what happened along the way, no matter what location they were in, they where there for each other.

While watching this movie I couldn't help but think of my four best friends. I am very blessed to have four friends like this and I know that we could all tell story after story about the sweet memories we all share, and that no matter how many times we toast eachother it never seems to change....we are so blessed to have the special bond we share...it is truly special and unique!

Kim, Kara, Lauren, & Sarah.....I can not express to you how special and precious you are in my life. I am blessed beyond words by your loyalty, your wisdom, your compassion, and kindness! You are all such treasures in my life....I simply can not wait to see what our precious Savior does in our lives as he continues to knit together our sweet friendships. I love you girls!

Now and.....
Then....


1 comment:

Blair said...

*Tear* Good friends are the best.

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista