Monday, May 25, 2009

Failing Forward.....

I admit failure is a word that sends chills up my spine- I so often find myself wanting to be more like the people who use failure as motivation to try harder....but let's face it-failure is scary,it's painful, that often causes humility & refinment.

At times I find myself viewing failure as a major set back in life...that is until tonight.

Failure will no longer mean taking steps backwards, but falling forward.

Failure is one of the things that causes me to fall forward into my precious Saviors arms leading The Lord to work on my heart that is a constant work in progress.Praise The Lord that everytime I fail His mercy & love never does!!

"The steps of a [woman] are established by The Lord & He delights in [her] way. When [she] falls, [she] will not be hurled headlong, because The Lord is the one who holds her hand."
Psalm 37:23-24

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista