Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Enough....

Enough for those check lists that will never get checked off.....
Enough for hurting & broken relationships....
Enough for a void that won't go away....
Enough for the whirlwind of confusion....
Enough for the waiting.....and the waiting....and the waiting.....
Enough for the days when you want to run away and hide.....
(I confess I've had a few.....)
Enough to bring you joy in the hard times.....
He is Enough. His love is enough. His joy is enough.
"Thank you Jesus that you are enough...."
I hope you see zero perfection from me or from this blog! I am just a simple girl who is a constant work in progress, & desperately in love with her precious Savior.....just hoping to encourage someone along the way....
"The joy of The Lord is my strength."
Nehemiah 8:10

1 comment:

Brittney said...

You encourage me, Joy....I hope you always know that! Love you!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista