Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Color are You?

Last Thursday we had a team building meeting to figure out our true color.....the color explains what motivates you....it was not a personality test. You could either be an orange, gold, blue, or green. I took the test and figured out that I am a blue. When I turned the page and read the characteristics of a blue I quickly began to realize that it had nailed me perfectly.

Here is what motivates a blue at work......

Creating a warm and personal working atmosphere....interacting as much as possible with openness and honestly....establishing a harmonious working environment and avoiding conflict and hostility....showing your support, caring , and appreciation by offering a touch, a hug, or a hand shake....allowing them the freedom to express feelings and the time to heal emotional wounds...making use of their natural gifts for communication, nurturing, and people-oriented ideas...praising their imaginative and creative approach to the job...providing them with one-one-one feedback.

Interesting isn't it?

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista