Monday, February 23, 2009

Legally Blonde!!!!

Friday night I went to see Legally Blonde the musical with one of my best friends Kara!!! It was a fantastic show that was full of fun music and great dancing! The best part however was that Laura Bell Bundy was performing the roll of Elle Woods. She was nominated for a Tony award for originating the role on Broadway!!! On Thursday I got the opportunity to meet her and was oh so very excited to do that!

I may have mentioned before that I have dreamt of being a Broadway star since I was a little girl so meeting her was such a special treat! Every time I walk away from a Broadway musical I imagine what it would be like to be on stage....I am so thankful that I was created to love the stage! I tell everyone that I meet that my job is the best of both worlds...I get to be on stage and love on precious children while telling them about Jesus....it doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista