Thursday, February 19, 2009

Legacy....

Last night I attended Plugged In which is our JHigh service. Michael Head challenged the students and adults in the room with the question of what will your legacy be.....what will people say about you?

This really challenged me to start thinking of what I would want people to say about me. I went home last night and started writing out what I would want my legacy to be....here are just a few of them.
  1. A woman who is passionately in love with her precious Savior, who is seeking fast and hard after His heart.
  2. A woman who truly loves people with a Christ-like love. That when people see me they see Christ and can feel His love....that the love they see is genuine and real.
  3. A woman who was selfless and blameless....who puts others before herself.
  4. A woman who is kind and compassionate.

My prayer is that my legacy would be a reality....to myself and to the people who have been and will be placed in my life.

I want to leave a legacy how will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to you enough to make a mark on things? I want to leave an offering. A child of mercy and grace who blessed your name unapologetically and leave that kind of legacy. Nicole Nordeman-Legacy

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

I believe you're accomplishing those Joy! You're amazing! Love you!

Michael said...

HEY THANKS SO MUCH...I'M GLAD GOD USED IT IN YOUR LIFE.. THAT IS SO COOL

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista