Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blair...this post is for you...

My sweet friend Blair tagged me on her blog to write 10 honest things about myself....here goes nothing....

10. I have sung at Carnegie Hall in New York City twice. The first time I was in the 7th grade and had no idea how meaninful it would be. I came home from choir practice and asked my Mom if it was a big deal...she looked at me like I was crazy....

9. I know what Tetragrammaton means...

8. I still...yes still act out Broadway songs as if I was that character because I dream of being a Broadway star...it doesn't matter where I am...chances are if you pass me on the freeway that is what I am doing....yes, I'm that driver....

7. I have a major crush on Roger Federer....

6. I'm a girly-girl who is a sports fanatic...

5. I sing in the mirror with my hairbrush. Yup, I said it....

4. I love to dance even though I may not have the best rhythm out there....

3. I think I have the greatest friends in the world....

2. I am obsessed with David Yurman jewelry...

1. My favorite Bible Verse is Psalm 90:14 "O satisfy us in the morning with your loving kindness that we may sing for joy and be glad all our day."

I'm going to copy Blair and tag everyone in my blog roll....have fun if you decided to participate!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Okay, so I'm a little late with the comment, but I loved your 10...and I love that my name was in your title...kind of like it would be on the marquis of my first big broadway play, ha.

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista