Monday, February 9, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding....

This weekend was such a special weekend. My Best Friend Kim got married to the love of her life Ryan. I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing/special weekend it was. We had such a great time and made so many precious memories with each other. Kim and Ryan's story is one of God's faithfulness and perfect timing in our lives. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast! Ryan and Kim I love you both so much and can't wait to see what God does in this next chapter of your lives!

Kim and her Bridesmaids....

The band at the reception was amazing....they called all the Bridesmaids up and we danced....

Mr. and Mrs David Ryan Orr!

Waiting at the spa to get our nails done....










No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista