Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday 10....

I was thinking today's Tuesday 10 should be the 10 things I'm looking most forward to these weeks leading up to Kim's wedding on February 7th!!! Here they are......
10. Being able to get away from Houston.......
9. Karaoke.....watch out Austin, Texas.......

8. Reliving all of the sweet memories we've shared & creating new ones.....
7. Getting dressed up to the nines........
6. Eating some great food at fun restaurants.......
5. Shopping, Shopping, and more shopping......
4. Dancing so much our feet hurt.......
3. Laughing so much we cry.......

2. Being with my sweet girlfriends....


1. Standing next to Kim as she becomes Mrs. Ryan Orr!!!

Kim I love you so much and am so thankful to get to be apart of this time in your life! You are such a treasure to me and I am so blessed to have you in my life!






No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista