Monday, January 26, 2009

Preschoolers say the sweetest things....

Some of favorite phrases from this weekend in GIGL from my precious preschoolers.....they are such little blessings in my life and constant reminders of Christs' love for me.

"GIGL (that's what she calls me) can we be friends...."

"Can you come to my house and play..."

"Miss GIGL you are the most beautiful girl I've EVER seen...."

"You look like a princess...."

"When I get big I am going to be just like you...."

My list could go on and on but I will stop there....I have the best job and am blessed beyond words to work at a place like Second Baptist Church.

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for such is the kingdom of Heaven."

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista