Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday 10....

My sweet friend Kristin gives a Tuesday 10 every week so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start doing it myself! Today I decided to do 10 things that can brigthen my day!



  1. Hugs: I LOVE hugs-they can brighten any day
  2. New York City: I have loved this place since I first visited it in the 7th grade!
  3. . My GIGL team! They are such a blessing! I love getting the privilege of being apart of their lives!

4. Working out: I have just recently started working out again and I love it! I have only been doing it for the past two days and already feel better!!!

5. Any kind of suprise: There is nothing better then walking into your office or home and someone suprising you with a gift-simple/thoughtful ones are the best in my opinion.

6. Kim getting married: My best friend and roommate is getting married the first of February It has been so much fun to walk this road with her! These next 4 weekends are going to be filled with lots of sweet memories and fun!

7. Friends: I have been blessed with the greatest friends in the world! I am so thankful for them!

8. My small group: Monday nights are my favorite! I LOVE growing and spending time in the
word with this precious group!
9. Fresh Flowers: Like hugs they also can brigten anyones day!
10. Musicals: I have been obsessed with them since I first saw Annie at the age of 4!

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

Yay for Tuesday 10's!! =) I'm glad you're doing them too, I loved it! Miss you!!!!

Blair said...

Let's start our own off-broadway musical. We would get rave reviews...;)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista