Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rodeo Houson Line up......

It's almost that time of year again. When the city of Houston, Texas dusts off their boots and cowboy hats and head to the Houston Rodeo! The cook off, the food (corn dogs), the hideout, the concerts, I just love it all. Plus I get to wear my fabulous boots! Yesterday they announced the line up for the Rodeo and it is packed with some of country music's biggest stars! This is a great opportunity for a day out of the house with all of the fun little extra things for the kids to do and see! Here is the lineup! I've bolded the people I want to see....thank goodness I have a bunch of friends on a committee!!

  • March 3rd: Rascal Flatts
  • March 4th: Alan Jackson
  • March 5th: Clay Walker
  • March 6th:Gladys Knight and Sloange
  • March 7th: Trace Adkins
  • March 8th: Jonas Brothers
  • March 9th: Lady Antebellum
  • March 10th: Toby Keith
  • March 11th: Reba McEntire (she's back!)
  • March 12th: Brad Paisley
  • March 13th: Clint Black
  • March 14th: Josh Turner
  • March 15th: Ramon Ayala & Alacranes Musical
  • March 16th: Darius Rucker
  • March 17th: Ketih Urban
  • March 18th: Gary Allen
  • March 19th: Pat Green
  • March 20th: Taylor Swift
  • March 21st: Brooks and Dunn
  • March 22nd: ZZ Top

1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

Oh so fun! I'm so sad we're not in town for this!! When is the cook off? Have fun!!! I'll be there in spirit! =)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista