Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged....

My friend Kristin tagged me in her blog so I decided to do it! I was to go to my fourth folder and put up my fourth picture! I was so excited when I stumbled across this picture-not really sure why it's so small but hey-here it is! This is a picture of Chantaun and I in Cambodia. She was the precious child at the orphanage that I was closest with during the two weeks I served there. My sweetest memory with her was when she looked at one of the caregivers and said in Kami, "I don't understand her but I love her." This picture just happened to be taken on the last day after lunch time. It is such a sweet reminder to me of the special connection we had. There is not a day that doesn't go by that this precious child doesn't come across my mind.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista