Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Day....

This morning I am so thankful for this new day that The Lord has blessed me with. For the sweet promise that His steadfast love will never fail-that every day is fresh and new.

So that sums it up....today is a new day and I have to make a choice. The choice to wrestle with The Lord (and we all know that I will loose) or let His joy be my strength. My prayer this morning was that no matter what circumstances may come my way, no matter how His will may not look like mine for this moment in time, that His joy and love would shine through me-even when it's not easy and I have to dig deep to shine. Today is a new day and I am choosing joy-joy that is not circumstantial but is deeply rooted in my precious Savior who has blessed me with this new day.

"His steadfast love never ceases... His mercies never come to an end... they are new every morning... great is His faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista