Monday, January 12, 2009

Life Time Fitness....

Yup, I caved! This weekend I joined Lifetime Fitness and am super excited about it! I decided to jump on the fitness bandwagon after being off of it for so long. I tend to get on work out kicks....you know, work out, eat right for a few months and then go back to my old ways. I figured that paying the monthly dues will be a huge incentive for me to work out on a regular basis! I am a class junky so this afternoon I am going to attend Core and More & Strictly Strength...... we'll see how it goes!













No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista