Friday, January 30, 2009

Austin, Texas...

Right now I am in Austin, Texas celebrating my sweet friend Kim. She is getting married a week from Saturday and the girls headed to Austin to celebrate her!

Today was our first full day and it has been a blast! Let me tell you....there is just something about Austin, Texas that doesn't even make you feel like you are in Texas! I the best time today with my four best friends....I am so very blessed to have them in my life....they are such treasures to me!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend....can't wait to post pictures!!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista