Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank Heaven for Girlfriends....

This weekend we headed down to Austin, Texas for Kim's Bachelorette party! Let me tell you, it was the perfect weekend get away for me, and who better to do it with than my sweet girlfriends?

We had such a great time hanging out, eating, laughing, singing karaoke, and much, much more! I know this past weekend is one that we will all look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives!


Kim, I am so excited for you and can't wait to stand next to you this weekend as you become Mrs. Ryan Orr! I am so blessed to have you in my life and cherish your friendship so much! I can't wait to see how The Lord uses you and Ryan together in your marriage! I love you so much!




No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista