Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe 2008 has come and gone!!!! It's amazing how quickly time flies and how much you can change over a year! 2008 was a year of blessings and change for me-I am thankful for both of them! Here are some pictures of some of my special memories of 2008! I am looking forward to 2009 and very expectant of what The Lord is going to do in and through me! Hope you and your family have a very happy New Year!!

Puerto Rico Vacation-February 2008
Joined an amazing Small Group-January 2008
Came to the West Campus-February 2008



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to 2009 too,
Happy new year

Lauren Price said...

So glad you came to the West Campus!

kristinkfitness said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

Michael said...

I am excited for 09... Love the pics with the timeline.. Amazing Blog..

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista