Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sugar and SPICE....

So I must confess that I love to shop! The story goes that ever since I was a little girl I would want to stay in the stores for hours. Even at the age of 4 years old I was picking out clothes for my older sister to take to college with her....well it has never stopped from there! There is a store in Waco, Texas that I am going to stop by today on my way back to Houston called Spice. Whenever I visit my family in China Spring Spice is top on my list of things to do and see! I am super excited about going there today and seeing what I can find!! 

1 comment:

Michael said...

You change your backround more than anyone in the country... Goodstuff

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista